Jackson, Austin and Robby-- The Birthday King!
Kaitlyn and Tommy playing in the "soft play" area....FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Kimberlyn finally stopped for a cute smile, she'd been running from the camera!
Kimberlyn (photographer in training) took this of Mom trying to snag a picture with the Birthday King!
Tyler, The Birthday King, Jackson and Austin enjoying some silly fun while eating pizza.
MAKE A WISH!!!
Tommy wondering what all the fuss is about anyhow! He's really liking this table food eating, he eats nonstop most of the time!
Tommy REALLY wondering what is going on and WHY this King is in here?!?!?
Robby posing with the Dragon and the King....darn I hate blurry pictures! Notice Tommy, he makes this blurry picture a keeper!
KING ROBBY!
TOMMY IS REALLY WALKING NOW!!! And it is SO much fun!!
Snatchin' up the cute firls too! This is his new friend Natalie he found. They were SO curious about each other! She was just a couple months younger than Tommy (only 1 month younger per his adjusted age)!
LASTLY some random pictures from the past few weeks!
Kaitlyn riding back in January in the snow, it was barely 30 degrees out that day! She's a diehard and LOVES it!
Tommy trying to give me hand with dishes....
Robby and Dad on a ski trip Feb 16, 2008
Robby took a lesson on the snow board and LOVED it. I think he found it harder than he expected!
Kimberlyn cruisin' in her Jeep enjoying the almost 60-degree weather on March 2nd---this all changed as Robby's party day was wet and COLD!
Hmmm...I was inside, but something tells me this one was posed! BUT, how cute is it?!?!?!?
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



3 comments:
Thanks for the update! I love it when I don't expect anything new on my favorite blogs and there are pictures! I love the one with Tommy on the dish washer... and the fridge magnets on the floor. It reminds me of my own kitchen!
The pics are awesome. I have too many things to comment, but I will just write one. Kimberlyn's hair is getting so long. She and Kaitlyn look so similar but I love that they have different color hair.
Happy Birthday Robby, congrats on the double digits and WOO HOO GO Tommy!!! We're cheering you on all the way over here in Missouri!
Post a Comment