CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm addicted...

To checking in on this other blog....see link to Confecssions of a CF Husband on the upper right side.

I stumbled to this blog from another. It's a couple Nate and Tricia (has cystic fibrosis) whom chose to continue their pregnancy over Tricia preparing for a needed double lung transplant. Man, read on there and you'll see why I'm addicted waiting for updates! Isn't God just MARVELOUS!

Larry left a comment last night....to me it brought back memories of Tommy...and makes me teary-eyed...to him, it hit him harder/differently-- he feels exactly what Nate is feeling but not typing. I was not near as ill as Nate's wife, but those first few days were very scary as my condition (failing kidneys) was not improving immediately after delivery as my doctor expected. Then he had to also juggle 3 kids at home (thankful for the help of his Mom), a baby in one city and his wife in another city! (That telling him to call the nurses' station when he called me for updates!)

I'll update a much needed Nance Family update soon...

0 comments: