CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Monday, August 27, 2007

New pediatrician....

Tommy saw the new doc today. We like him well and he said Tommy can start drinking regular baby formula instead of the preemie stuff. So, when we finish up the preemie stuff I'll switch him over in the next few weeks and save a couple bucks a can too!!

So on a daily basis Tommy takes about five 4oz bottles, half the time only taking 3 ozs. He also takes about 2-3 ozs of baby cereal for breakfast and about 2-3 ozs of baby food at dinner. We'll hold off on lunch time for another month or so. MOST nights he sleeps 10-11 hours, some nights he prefers his midnight snack. We can't complain as from making the bottle to climbing back in bed takes just 10 minutes, even for sleepy dad too!!

He weighs 14lbs, 14 ozs. He was measured at 27" (yeah, right), I just re-measured him...he's really just 24.5"....too funny!! He's doing great. Funny part about his weight is last night Larry and I were guessing his current weight....Larry said 16 lbs initially, then said 15 lbs. I said I thought he was just under 15 lbs.... I'm just tickled, don't mess with moms, huh?

0 comments: