CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tommy will kill us....

If we pull this picture out when he's older! Kaitlyn put her headband on Tommy while at the neighbor's house for dinner.


So the kids and I met up with my brother Robb and his family in Wichita, KS over the weekend. We had a nice, but too short visit! The kids LOVE their Aunts and Uncles and Kimberlyn didn't grasp why all the other aunts and uncles weren't coming too. We went to this children's museum and then everyone but Mom and Tommy went for a morning swim. Tommy needed a nap, so we went back to the room for him to nap and pack! Uncle Robb and Aunt Jess returned with the kids 30 minutes before checkout!


Getting fresh air and looking below for water creatures....


Girls playing on the ponies by the castle.


Just like Dad...computer game junkie!


Waiting on everyone to get ready for breakfast, sporting Aunt Jess' sunglasses.






So Tommy had his first poopy blowout, like REAL blowout...

ALL CLEAN and HAPPY!!

Then, while in Wichita we went to PF Changs for lunch. I was eating food I couldn't even tell what it was and all of a sudden I smell this terrible, nasty stench. I looked down at Tommy sitting on my lap and it appeared that he must have been diaper-less as there was so much poo on my leg. THANK GOD I was wearing shorts :) My brother, Robb got me napkins and Jess held Tommy with a napkin covering his leg. I tried cleaning up the poo on my leg while covering it with another napkin, the dirty napkin fell poo-side down. Kimberlyn keeps saying there's poop on the floor and I tried to convince her it wasn't. Then Kaitlyn graciously says "nope, there's really poop on the floor" all I could say was "shut-up, oops I mean stop talking about it I KNOW!" I felt terrible but just wanted the kids to quit announcing that there was poop on the floor! Made for quite an entertaining lunch.... I hope this poopy-blowout stuff is a thing of the past now!

2 comments:

Annie said...

OMG, you made me laugh out loud!! I, too, have had many "blowouts" but the kids being so honest about it all cracked me up! I do the same thing-"Shut up!" You hate to say it, but it is sooo true.......love the older kids matching outfits-adorable! You've got some pretty girls there, Mom! You better keep an eye on them! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree it was waaayyy too short, we had alot of fun though. Those are cute pics, you'll have to e-mail me some when you get all settled in in ohio. Just cant believe all the poop that came out of such a little person! I swear he almost had a smile on his face too:) Oh you forgot to mention you managed with only 4 wipes!!! You definately are turbo mom! Love ya