CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tommy enjoying eating food now!

Tommy tried his first baby cereal on Monday, May 28th. I didn't think I was hitting the road to FL the next day. He seemed to like it fine. For some reason I was waiting for him to be 5 months old before trying it...
Trying his first cereal at 5 months old!

After arriving back home from our second FL trip we continued with baby cereal and added some fruits and veggies. I thought I'd be nervous introducing new foods since he was a preemie...not so much. He's so lucky to be the 4th kid! I do try to only introduce one new food per day. The other three (NO JOKE) had to wait three days??? WHY?? Allergies do not run in our family?? Silly mom! He's definitely a fruit boy. Tolerates veggies, and literally CRIED with peas. He definitely tolerates veggies better with a little fruit mixed in. Thankfully he likes prunes, he's been a bit constipated. I'm guessing with his iron supplement and the added solids it has stopped him up some. He goes in for his 6-month well baby check up on the 26th (a day late)....I can't believe my little guy is almost 6 months old!

When we arrived home and he finished his antibiotics, I took him in for a follow up with his doctor here. All was well and he weighed 11 pounds, 6 ounces. This was a bout 10 days ago and he's been gaining about an ounce a day, so my guess is he's right at 12 pounds even today! In Florida, at the doctor he weighed 10 pounds, 11 ounces...I couldn't get over that weight. That was exactly an 8-pound weight gain since birth!

Kimberlyn and Robby with my Grandma, their Great Grandma!

Tommy and Kimberlyn with my Grandpa, their Great Grandpa!

COUSINS!! Robby, Kimberlyn, Kaitlyn and Baby (not so baby anymore) Robby

WHAT LOVE! Cool cousins, Brice and Robby!

0 comments: