CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Okay, okay, okay...here I am to update the blog!!

What a natural, Kaitlyn 'kangarooing' Tommy!! Kaitlyn did this all by herself trying to help comfort Tommy when he was fussing. This is how I held Tommy while he was in the NICU. 3-27-07 13 weeks 1 day old.


Oh, FYI did you know if click on the picture it will enlarge it....
Just as I'm thinking no need to update this blog as it appears nobody visits as there aren't many comments... I hear either in phone conversations, email or what have you that you do in fact read this blog! So...I'll try to do a better job at updating!

Today Tommy is 14 weeks old and doing great. At his weight check this am he weighed 6lbs 7 ozs. Due to the fact that there are still RSV (serious respitory virus) around here Tommy will be getting another RSV shot to help guard him. Doc wanted to add HMF to help Tommy gain closer to 1oz a day (he's gaining just 1/2 oz a day now) and I asked about just supplementing with special preemie formula. We MAY be taking another 'hop' on a C-5 in a few weeks and formula would be way easier to bring than frozen breastmilk! Tommy can breastfeed, but is much better at the bottle (imagine that) and my milk supply is dwindling away since him coming home...I am not able to pump as much as he takes in daily.

Tommy doesn't need another weight check until his RSV shot which will be in a week or two.

Oh, the latest on our Germany move! Or should I say on our Altus stay?!? The Germany assignment was not a good move for Larry's career...on Friday we got news that effective 6:00am this morning he was going to be a Wing Exec. working directly for the Base Commander. This is an awesome job for his career and we suspect it will keep us in Altus another year. We honestly have NO CLUE when or WHERE we will eventually move!

Well, onto the pictures...enjoy! Oh...why don't you leave a comment too :)

Here's Tommy on March 26 (13wks old) rolling over!!! He was waiting for his bottle to be warmed and not so happy. Larry was trying to distract him from his hunger pains and laid him on his tummy...he fussed and cried and finally rolled over to his back!! he did this three or four times! Ahh, how fun!!



Please don't report us...isn't this the cutest. Again, I wish it weren't so blurry. Warlock was very interested in Tommy. 3-26-07 Tommy 13wks old


At the park next to our house...
Tommy and Mommy at the park watching the girls.
What cute sisters!
What a face...Kimberlyn 3 1/2 years old.
Then we have our dare-devil...Kaitlyn 7 years old.




Daddy feeding Tommy a bottle. 3-27-07 13 weeks 1 days old.


Ut-oh...what's this! I pray she doesn't seriously take to this habit again....



March 29, 2007 Tommy 13 weeks, 3 days old
Tommy melting his Mama's heart!
Tommy squishing his Big Sis right out of her bed!
"What?!? Just help me down, PLEASE!" Kimberlyn always finding trouble!

5 comments:

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

I check out the blog and pictures very frequently and appreciate the time you invest keeping it up! I'm sure, like me, others often forget to comment! Probably those of us who keep in touch but live far away treasure being able to see all of you, especially Tommy's rapid and awesome progress! THANK YOU GOD! I loved that Tommy was smiling at Warlock AND THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO CATCH IT with the camera! That's a keeper!

Annie said...

Tricia,
I check your blog every few days...........so yes, please update!!!! Sorry if I don't leave comments enough!

Anonymous said...

hey-
This was a good one! He's already growing up...we really need to come see you guys soon, I want to hold that baby!! I love that pic of kaitlyn hanging upside-down- typical kaitlyn...haha! That one with warlock is really cool, i'd be freaked out if I was tommy though, a bird as big as me?!?! Oh yeah and tell kimberlyn to get that nasty thing out of her mouth, I thought she was a big girl these days! j/k I love you guys! Keep up the good work with the blog, I dont feel so far away!

Anonymous said...

yeah no germany! woo hoo! I was already starting to miss the nance clan...