CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

~ June 2011 ~ Robby 13, Kaitlyn 11 1/2, Kimberlyn 8 and Tommy 4 1/2!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!!


Silly me, I totally forgot to scan this picture of the kids with the Easter Bunny from last weekend...This was on March 31, 2007, Tommy was 14 wks old weighing 6 lbs, 7 ozs.

I hope you all had a nice Easter. Tommy and I joined the Larry and the older kids to church, Larry's mom came along too. Then we came home to prepare our very belated Christmas dinner, I had the turkey from Thanksgiving! We ended up traveling over Thanksgiving and planned on using it for CHristmas Dinner...well, that didn't happen either :) At any rate, we had a wonderful Easter Day and enjoyed a classic Christmas Dinner...we even had the winter weather to compliment it! No joke, it was 39 degrees yesterday and we were at the carnival that came to town for the weekend...AND it was snowing! Okay, just flurries, but hello, we live in OKLAHOMA! Today was in the upper 30's again! NUT-SO!

0 comments: