Well, no pictures right now...I'm exhausted. Tommy has proved he's a real newborn now as he's decided 8pm on (last night it was until 1:30am) is not so "happy hour!" You know that normal evening fussy time all babies have while trying to unwind from the day??
We went for a weight check today and to get shots...he weighs 5 lbs 1 oz today. The one is not a shot, but an oral drop to protect him from the rotovirus...NASTY virus. Please say a prayer that Tommy doesn't have a reaction from this one. Rotovirus is serious and scary. Kaitlyn had it as a toddler. The child vomits and gets severely dehydrated.
Due to him not gaining enough, we're adding HMF (human milk fortifier) to add calories to my breastmilk. He was on this in the NICU. We asked about mylicon drops for Tommy's happy hour as it may be due to gas...we'll see if it helps tonight.
We go back on Monday for another weight check...
I'll try to get some more pictures in the next day or so.
HUGE BLESSING ! A Matching Grant !
10 years ago



2 comments:
Tommy, his siblings and parents are NEVER out of my thoughts and prayers! Even the hard parts of NORMAL newborn, that rob you of energy, are blessings considering how far Tommy has come since Christmas, THANK YOU GOD!
WOW!! he's getting sooo big!! Trish, I know you are a seasoned Mommy but I used to give my boys their baths at night and it truly seemed to calm them down. Don't know if this will help with little T. I hope to meet him soon!! Praying for you!!
Post a Comment